Father's Day Steak & Sangria Celebration at Pampas Argentine Grill
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Father's Day Steak & Sangria Celebration was Sunday June 19, 2011 / Various Times.
Currently at Pampas Argentine Grill
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Experience the delicacies of South American culture without leaving San Diego County. Watch an… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Christine Allan
view more less of this review
While the steaks were prepared to the right doneness, the outside was not appropriate "grilled"/carmelized. We were under the impression that there would be demonstration Tango dancing, which did not occur. We did have nice background music provided by an Argentine classical guitarist. The environment was warm in the dining room (meaning too warm without sufficient air circulation).
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The food was just OK, the service was not great. The Sangria tasted like fruit juice. We had to return two dishes. One dish was the wrong appetizer, and the other was a steak that was well done, instead of the way we ordered it which was medium...continued
Quotes & Highlights
Visit guitarist Diego Corriente’s website.
*What’s on the Menu
Your Choice of One:
1. Empanada: Argentine Baked turnover filled with your choice of beef, chicken, spinach, or cheese
2. Mixta Salad: Mixed field greens, tomatoes, and onions with house dressing
*_*Your Choice of One:*_
1. Ribeye with a Merlot & Thyme Butter: 10 oz. Grass-fed Natural Ribeye steak grilled and topped with a merlot wine & thyme herb butter served with vegetable medley and choice of side
2. NY Steak Pataagonia: 10 oz. Natural grass-fed New York Steak with fresh roasted garlic and fresh rosemary topped with a demi glace and served with vegetable medley and choice of side
3. Entrana Roquefort: 10 oz. Natural grass-fed Skirt Steak topped with a Roquefort cream sauce. Served with vegetable medley and choice of side
4. Mahi Mahi Albahaca: Grilled Mahi Mahi with a basil, shallot & white wine cream sauce, served with vegetable medley and choice of side
5. Bife de Lomo: 6 oz. Grass-fed Natural Filet Mignon grilled and served with Chimichurri sauce, vegetable medley and choice of side.
All entrees served with your choice of Rice, Argentine Fries, creamy potatoes, or garlic mashed potatoes
*_*Your Choice of One:*_
1. Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: Cheesecake on a Graham cracker crust topped with dulce de leche and fresh berries
2. Torta de Chocolate: Chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and fresh berries
3. Warm Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding: Topped with caramel sauce and whipped cream
Beverages are not included.
A children’s menu is available.