Renowned Motivational Speakers Help Make 2009 Your Best Year Ever
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Make 2009 Your Best Year Ever was Saturday January 17, 2009 / 9:30am.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Get the latest tips and tricks from well-known industry stars and experts at San Diego's largest… More
Quotes & Highlights
Last year’s “Best Year Ever” event was enthusiastically reviewed on Goldstar.
Several of the world’s greatest strategic thinkers and leaders in personal growth will share ways to help people make 2009 their “best year ever.”
The event will feature live presentations by:
- Debbie Ford, bestselling author (“The Best Year of Your Life,” “The Right Questions”) and a pioneer in emotional and spiritual education;
- Famed relationship expert John Gray (“Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus”);
- Ken Blanchard, legendary business coach and co-author of “The One-Minute Manager;”
- John Assaraf, teacher of “The Secret,” bestselling author of “The Answer,” and an expert on brain research and quantum physics as they relate to achieving success in business and life;
- Patrick Lencioni, one of Fortune Magazine’s “Top 10 Gurus You Should Know” and author of the perennial bestseller “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team;”
- Plus special video presentations by personal finance guru Suze Orman and renowned personal growth expert Dr. Wayne Dyer.
“Last January’s event was truly amazing and very, very rewarding for those who attended. We were extremely pleased with the huge turnout and we’re expecting another sellout this January,” said Dr. Ken Druck, who established The Jenna Druck Foundation in 1996. “With all the challenges each of us face each year and with the recent economic issues this event will be an excellent support vehicle in helping everyone plan for a successful 2009. All of our speakers have unique and strategic messages that will clearly enhance all of our lives.”