New Year's Eve Dinner & Dance Extravaganza at Pampas Argentine Grill
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for New Year's Eve Dinner & Dance Extravaganza was Thursday December 31, 2009 / 8:30pm.
Currently at Pampas Argentine Grill
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Experience the delicacies and delights of Argentine culture without ever leaving home as you watch… More
The show will start at 8:30pm. There will be party favors and a complimentary glass of Champagne for all diners.
Three-Course Dinner Menu
Appetizer: Your choice of one:
1. Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus: Baked Aspargus wrapped with thin prosciutto topped with Parmesan Cheese.
2. Crema de Choclo Saltena: Cream of corn chowder served with herb croutons.
3. Mollejas al Malbec: Sauteed sweetbreads in a Malbec wine sauce.
Main Entrée: Your choice of one
1. Blue Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon: 8oz. Grilled Natural Filet Mignon topped with a blue cheese crust served with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans.
2.Salmon a la Albahaca: Grilled Atlantic Salmon topped with a Basil & wine cream sauce served Pampas rice and green beans.
3. Ribeye in a Malbec Reduction: 12oz. Natural Ribeye Steak grilled and served with a Malbec Peppercorn sauce served with Argentine Fries and green beans.
4. Mar del Plata Surf & Turf: Grilled Herb Marinated Lamb Chops & Coconut Shrimp over a plum Sauce served with onion rings, green beans & creamy potatoes.
Dessert: Your choice of one:
Goat Cheese Berry Empanada: Sweet goat cheese, almonds and berry empanada served warm with a turbinado glaze.
Flan al Caramelo: Chilled Custard topped with whipped cream & dulce de leche.
Torta de Chocolate: Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting served with whipped cream and berries.
Pampas Warm Bread Pudding: Warm cinnamon raisin bread pudding served with walnuts whipped cream and ice cream.