Argentine Tango Dinner Show at Pampas Argentine Grill
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Night of Argentine Tango was Friday November 28, 2008 / 8:30pm.
Experience the delicacies of Argentine culture without leaving the country. Watch an authentic Argentine Tango show as you dine on a delicious four-course meal at San Diego’s best kept secret, Pampas Argentine Grill, named “Best Steakhouse in San Diego 2008” by the 10news.com A-List.
Be transported to the romantic streets of Buenos Aires, sip a glass of Malbec, and be engulfed by the passion that Tango ignites in anyone who witnesses this powerful dance.
Pampas Argentine Grill is proud to present professional Tango dancers Florentino & Isabelle of Tango Concepts (www.tangoconcepts.com). These competitive dancers will entertain you with their passionate dance as well as inform you on the history of Tango and different kinds of Tango dances.
3 Course Dinner Menu
Appetizer (choice of one)
- Caprese: Fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Hongos al ajillo: Fresh field mushrooms sautéed in olive oil, fresh garlic, white wine and parsley
Entrée (choice of one)
- Parrillada Buenos Aires (for two people): Pechuguita grillada (chicken breast), entrana (skirt steak), two chorizo (sausages) and short ribs served with a whiskey peppercorn sauce on the side, served with a choice of two side dishes (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Pasta a la Riojana: Fresh fettuccine pasta served with wild mushrooms, fresh spinach and homemade pesto sauce
-Coconut Crusted Mahi-Mahi with a mango glaze: Fresh Mahi-Mahi filet coated with a coconut crust then topped with a mango cilantro lime (sweet & sour) glaze served with your choice of side (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries.
- Entrana: Grilled 12 oz. USDA Choice skirt steak served with a choice of one side dish (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
Dessert (choice of one)
- Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: Dulce de leche cheesecake on a graham cracker crust
(Menu subject to change.)
- ** *