Noche de Pasion: New Year's Eve Spanish Guitar & Dance Dinner Show
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Noche de Pasion New Year's Eve was Saturday December 31, 2011 / 7:00pm.
David Maldonado was born in Mexico and brought up in the tradition of the guitar. He was a selected student of the Royal Family of the Guitar as knighted by the King of Spain, “Los Romeros.” David has released six albums worldwide and has performed concerts globally, from Paris to Tokyo. No other guitarist can claim his mastery of so many styles of Spanish guitar within the same show; flamenco, classical, and modern, including difficult styles of rasqueado (a precise rapid strumming pattern using all the fingers of the right hand) and picados (extremely fast guitar scales).
Tickets include the show, a three-course meal and a champagne toast at midnight.
*_Starter Salad_: Pecan Crunch Salad
Entree (Choose 1 entree): _
* Dill Glazed Salmon
* 4 Cheese Stuffed Airline Chicken Breast with a Champagne Sauce
* Stuffed Cornish Hen
* Tenderloin Steak with a Peppercorn sauce
Side (choose 2):
- Mashed Potatoes
- Rice Pilaf
* Green Beans with caramelized onions
* Oven roasted vegetables
* Chocolate soufflé
* Vanilla Creme Brule with Raspberries