Roaring '20s Tango Show & Argentine Dinner
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Roaring '20s Tango Dinner Show was Saturday March 28, 2015 / 7:00pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Anne C.
view more less of this review
As soon as I stepped foot into the restaurant, I felt like I was transported back to Buenos Aires, Argentina! The employees were wonderful and treated you with great service and respect. The dancing during dinner was phenomenal, and makes me want to learn! The food was exactly the way I remembered it from Argentina. The steak was superb! They also had a wonderful wine selection...overall a great night! And it was a great birthday present!
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The venue is really nice but the performance space if tiny. We were lucky to be seated right at ringside. Many diners were seated far away from the dancers and there was only one dance where the dancers circled the room. One needs to see the...continued
This show’s running time is approximately 45 minutes.
*Three-Course Meal Menu Options:
*_Appetizers: Your choice of one per person.
- Empanada: Argentine Turnover filled with either beef, chicken, cheese or spinach.
- Mixta Salad: Mixed field greens, tomatoes and onions tossed in our house vinaigrette.
_Main Entree: Your choice of one per person
_- Entrana: 12 oz. Grilled grass fed skirt steak grilled topped served with vegetables & choice of side.
- Salmon a la Albahaca: Grilled Wild Salmon topped with a basil, shallot cream sauce served with vegetables & choice of side.
- Pollo Marsala: Free range chicken breast topped with a Marsala wine & mushroom cream sauce served with vegetables & choice of side.
- Bife de Lomo: 6 oz. Grilled grass fed Filet Mignon served with vegetables & choice of side.
- Pasta el Jardin: Fettuccine pasta with pesto sauce, goat cheese & chopped fresh Roma tomatoes. (Vegetarian)
Entrees served with choice of Argentine Fries, rice, garlic mashed potatoes, salad or creamy potatoes.
Dessert: Your choice of one
- Torta de chocolate: Chocolate cake served with whipped cream & berries.
- Raspberry Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: Creamy cheesecake topped with raspberry & dulce de leche sauce on a Graham cracker crust, with whipped cream & berries.
- Chocolate banana walnut bread pudding: Warm cinnamon, banana, walnut & chocolate chip bread pudding drizzled with Ghirardelli chocolate sauce served with whipped cream & berries.
- Bottle of Argentine Malbec (one per table of four guests)
No substitutions. A 15% gratuity will be added to your check. Menu subject to change. Vegetarian option available upon request.
Friday, October 31, 2014: Halloween Roaring ’20s Show
There will be a costume contest with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes (costumes are optional).