Hornblower's San Diego Dinner Cruise
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for San Diego Dinner Cruise was Wednesday June 29, 2016 / 7:00pm (Boarding Begins at 6:30pm).
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
Very appealing cruise, attentive staff, delicious food (choice of steak, chicken or vegetable), suitable music, adjusted to the particular course and beautiful view throughout the harbour.
Would always come back and recommend this highly for every occasion when you want to celebrate something exceptional like an anniversary, a graduation, when special visitors are in town and you want to impress them or just if you want to pamper yourself.
Even though the prices for additional food or drinks are reasonable, cocktails vary from 9 to 12$ which is a normal price and in this surrounding its worthy.
Only downside: Approriate behaviour!
If you spend the money and take three hours out of your busy schedule, then dress appropriately (90% of the guests: evening attire). No sweat pants! I actually don't know why people dressed like that were allowed on the cruise.
Another point: Using all the silverware.
Forks and knifes are there for a reason - so encourage the people in your party not to be lazy and use both of them ALL THE TIME and not cut everything on the plate and then just eat all of it with only the fork.
star this review starred report as inappropriate
I've been on many Hornblower cruises and all have been fun including this one, but a little lackluster. The food was really good. But the mood set by the DJ was very boring. Music was too low and any song selection we asked for was told, it wasn't...continued
What You Get:
- 3-hour cruise aboard a yacht on San Diego Bay
- Bottle of champagne or sparkling cider
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- 3-course dinner
- Private Dining Window Table, no sharing with strangers
- DJ entertainer for music requests and dancing
- Views that change with the courses
- Onboard opportunity to add hors d’oeuvres, California wines and premium dessert options
See dinner menu here (menus subject to change).