Summer Salsa & Merengue Dinner Show at Pampas Argentine Grill
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Summer Salsa & Merengue Dinner Show was Friday August 1, 2008 / 6:30pm.
Currently at Pampas Argentine Grill
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- $25 - $30
Experience the delicacies and delights of Argentine culture without ever leaving home as you watch… More
Reviews & Ratings
report as inappropriate
sound system was very amatuer. My friend and I had to send our flank steak back twice as it was tough we had asked for medium and kept getting it back rare. So I boxed mine and my friend said forget it. They did give her a $40 gift certificate to...continued
Pampas Argentine Grill presents Camille and Michael, founders of the Positive Energy Dance. Years of practice and a true connection to the rhythm will be displayed as these dancers ignite the dance floor with their hot salsa and merengue moves. Come enjoy a Cuban Mojito as you are engulfed by this sexy and melodic rhythm.
Three-Course Dinner Menu
Appetizer (choice of one)
- Caprese: Fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Hongos al ajillo: Fresh field mushrooms sautéed in olive oil, fresh garlic, white wine and parsley
Entrée (choice of one)
- Parrillada Buenos Aires (for two people): Pechuguita grillada (chicken breast), entrana (skirt steak), two chorizo (sausages) and short ribs served with a whiskey peppercorn sauce on the side, served with a choice of two side dishes (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Pollo Patagonia: Grilled free range chicken topped with a succulent roasted red pepper, pecan cream sauce served with a choice of one side dish (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Entrana: Grilled 12 oz. USDA Choice skirt steak served with a choice of one side dish (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Coconut Crusted Mahi-Mahi with a mango glaze: Fresh Mahi-Mahi filet coated with a coconut crust then topped with a mango cilantro lime (sweet & sour) glaze served with your choice of side (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
Dessert (choice of one)
- Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: Dulce de leche cheesecake on a graham cracker crust
- Flan- Homemade caramel custard topped with dulce de leche.
Beverages not included.