Summer Salsa & Merengue Dinner Show at Pampas Argentine Grill
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Summer Salsa & Merengue Dinner Show have expired.
The last date listed for Summer Salsa & Merengue Dinner Show was Friday August 1, 2008 / 6:30pm.
Currently at Pampas Argentine Grill:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Experience the delicacies and delights of Argentine culture without ever leaving home as you watch an authentic and passionate Argentine tango dance show and enjoy a delicious three-course meal at Pampas Argentine Grill, named "Best Steakhouse in San Diego" by the San Diego Reader. Professional dancers Camille and Michael of the Positive Energy Dance Company will transport you to the romantic streets of Buenos Aires with their fiery moves. Please see the full event description for the dinner menu. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Linda E.
view more less of this review
the show was incredible! however the slow service by the waitstaff was terrible.......after being seated for over 20 minutes, we had to ask for water, someone to take our drink order, we were served salads before appetizers....we waited and waited for our service.......sure glad the terrific dance show was there.
<p>Pampas Argentine Grill presents Camille and Michael, founders of the Positive Energy Dance. Years of practice and a true connection to the rhythm will be displayed as these dancers ignite the dance floor with their hot salsa and merengue moves. Come enjoy a Cuban Mojito as you are engulfed by this sexy and melodic rhythm.</p>
<p>Three-Course Dinner Menu</p>
<p>Appetizer (choice of one)
- Caprese: Fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Hongos al ajillo: Fresh field mushrooms sautéed in olive oil, fresh garlic, white wine and parsley
Entrée (choice of one)
- Parrillada Buenos Aires (for two people): Pechuguita grillada (chicken breast), entrana (skirt steak), two chorizo (sausages) and short ribs served with a whiskey peppercorn sauce on the side, served with a choice of two side dishes (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Pollo Patagonia: Grilled free range chicken topped with a succulent roasted red pepper, pecan cream sauce served with a choice of one side dish (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Entrana: Grilled 12 oz. USDA Choice skirt steak served with a choice of one side dish (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
- Coconut Crusted Mahi-Mahi with a mango glaze: Fresh Mahi-Mahi filet coated with a coconut crust then topped with a mango cilantro lime (sweet & sour) glaze served with your choice of side (garlic mashed potatoes, rice, vegetables or Argentine fries)
</p> <p> Dessert (choice of one)
- Chocolate Cake: Chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake: Dulce de leche cheesecake on a graham cracker crust
- Flan- Homemade caramel custard topped with dulce de leche.
</p> <p>Beverages not included.</p>