Taste of ¡Latin Food Fest! -- Enjoy Food & Beverage Tastings, Celebrity Chefs & More
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Taste of ¡Latin Food Fest! was Saturday September 14, 2013 / 11:00am-3:00pm.
Most Popular Foodie Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $35.00 - $50.00
- Our Price:
- $15.00 - $22.00
Party like a sailor aboard the historic ships of San Diego's Maritime Museum at the Sip N' Ship Beer… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Maribel Avelar
view more less of this review
I loved this event. I had the opportunity to meet my favorite celebrity chefs, take pictures with them, get autographs and best of all taste their dishes. Not to mention the all you can eat and drink throughout the event. What a perfect place to have it at with the beautiful views of the bay.
**_Taste of ¡Latin Food Fest!
An All-You-Can-Taste Latin Culinary Adventure
- Get ready for your culinary tasting journey with stops in Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean and Spain. Taste perfect tapas-sized dishes and drink samples from the region’s top 60 restaurants and purveyors of wine, spirits and beer — all celebrating the world of Hispanic cuisine.
*Celebrity Chef Demonstration & Panel Discussion
*Get up close with your favorite celebrity chefs, such as Aarón Sánchez (Co-Host of Food Network’s Heat Seekers and Chopped Judge), Javier Plascencia (Owner of Misión 19), Ingrid Hoffman (Host of Food Network’s Simply Delicioso), Daisy Martinez (Host of Food Network’s Viva Daisy!) and many other Latin culinary personalities who will be conducting a panel discussion, cooking demonstrations, tastings and cookbook signings.
Working in pairs, our world class Latin culinary personalities will enlighten palates and entertain patrons in high style with fun cooking demonstrations and a lively panel discussion about trends, developments, ingredients and history of the cuisine. James Tahhan, National Chef and Host for Telemundo’s morning show, will moderate and will open to questions from attendees–while the jumbo screen and monitors will capture it all.
*Latin Spirits Symposium
- Mezcal, Tequila, Sotol, Bacanora and Rum open and blind tastings, discussion and food pairing symposium.
- Dozens of specialty wine and beer selections along our series of chef selected pairing stations.
Silent Auction, Music Stage, Art, Book Signings & More
· One-of-a-kind autographed food and music memorabilia, VIP experiences and vacation packages auctioned to benefit our James Beard Foundation scholarship.
· Live music.
· Art showing by renowned Artist of the Fest, Yolanda González.
· Celebrity chefs Aarón Sánchez, Ingrid Hoffman and Daisy Martinez will autograph copies of their latest best-selling books!
· Your own goodie bag full of gourmet products, magazine subscriptions, restaurant coupons and kitchen items.
_You must be age 21 or older to attend this event.