America's Got Talent Live: Season 8 Fan Favorites
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for America's Got Talent Live have expired.
The last date listed for America's Got Talent Live was Saturday October 19, 2013 / 7:30pm.
Most Popular Music Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Jackie Payne was already a Grammy-nominated veteran blues singer when he began performing with acclaimed blues guitarist Steve Edmonson. The two share a love for the blues and for the lost art of performance that makes each concert exciting and full of energy. Payne's live shows often match the fervor and intensity of a fire and brimstone gospel revival, while Edmonson's melodic guitar playing channels legends such as B.B. King, Jimmie Vaughan and T-Bone Walker. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Additional acts on the tour will include:
* Collins Key – the seventeen-year-old gifted with an engaging expression of the art of magic
* Jimmy Rose – the U.S. Marine Corps veteran who learned to play guitar and write his own songs while serving in Iraq
* Taylor Williamson – the stand-up comic that kept America laughing with tales of his awkward dating life and ability to charm judge Heidi Klum
* Cami Bradley – the singer, songwriter and pianist that warmed America’s heart
* KriStef Brothers – the unique duo that combine comedy and acrobatics into a one-of-a-kind act
* Tone The Chiefrocca – the songwriter and rapper from Inglewood, CA who had all of America singing the one-hit-wonder, “B-Double-O-T-Y