Escape From the Rock Cruise Reveals Alcatraz's Notorious Inmates
* Additional fees apply.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
Can be sent via email or mail.
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Select Your Date
- Tue, Mar 11 @ 11:30am Check Availability $18.00
- Wed, Mar 12 @ 11:30am Check Availability $18.00
- Thu, Mar 13 @ 11:30am Check Availability $18.00
- Fri, Mar 14 @ 11:30am Check Availability $18.00
- Sat, Mar 15 @ 11:30am Check Availability $18.00
- Sun, Mar 16 @ 11:30am Check Availability $18.00
- Mon, Mar 17 @ 11:30am Check Availability $18.00
- Tue, Mar 18 @ 11:30am Check Availability $18.00
- Wed, Mar 19 @ 11:30am Check Availability $18.00
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Alina
view more less of this review
It was a pleasant trip, nothing extraodrinary though. The ship went towards the Golden Gate Bridge, under it, and then twice around Alcatraz and back to Pier 39. It was nice that the ship wasn't crowded and you could move between the open area and the inside space depending on how cold it would get. At some point the crew got so exited talking among themselves during the trip that i could not hear guide, so i just moved outside and stood to listen next to the loudspeaker. All together, it was a nice and restful experience. If i were to go again, i'd rather take another trip directly toAlcatraz, because that was my aspiration. You come pretty close to the ireland and get some info about it, but it was not enough for me.
Please note: This cruise does not dock at or disembark on the island of Alcatraz.
Additional guidelines can be viewed at: http://www.blueandgoldfleet.com/Information/faqs.cfm.