Go West Young Woman: A Woman-Centric Walking Tour
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
It's easy to send tickets for this event as a gift.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Some tour highlights include:
- The matron who’s been overlooking Union Square for 50+ years
- Meet the Madonna of the 1800’s (that’s a lot of material, girl!)
- Working Girls vs. Working Women
- One red hot woman and her burning desire to improve the City’s beauty
- Visit the street where the three divas lives’ intersected
- The mother of California civil rights
The tour is about half walking and half talking with frequent stops. There are about twelve stops on the tour.
Restrooms are available near the meeting location. There are a few bathroom opportunities along the route also, so if you need to stop, please let your tour guide know and they will accommodate you.
What To Bring: Always be prepared for San Francisco’s climate: dress in layers and check the forecast for tour day. Comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, and a camera are recommended. The city has a confusing pattern of streets, so a map can be handy, too. Bring extra cash if you might want to buy coffee or a snack along the way.
The Tour Guide: No particular guide is guaranteed for this tour, but all of the guides are professional entertainers and will show you a good time! From comic actors to stand up comedians and improvisers, we have it all. All of the guides are history buffs as well, and will teach you more than you can imagine about the stops along the way.