San Francisco Golden Gate Park Segway Tour
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Upcoming Dates & Times
The 6.5-mile tour route explores the eastern section of the 1,107-acre park on winding trails and bike routes.
On the guided Golden Gate Park Segway Tour you will learn about:
• The transformation, starting in the 1870s, of a bleak sand dune area into the lush park you see today
• The Music Concourse and Temple of Music
• The California Academy of Sciences
• The deYoung Museum
• The Japanese Tea Garden and the California Midwinter International Exposition of 1894
• William Hammond Hill and John McLaren’s vision for the park
• The Conservatory of Flowers
• Hidden sights including the fern grotto
• The historic Carousel and Sharon Art Studios
• San Francisco Botanical Gardens
• The Lawn Bowling Courts
• The National Aids Memorial
• Shakespeare Garden
• The Rose, Rhododendron and Dalihia gardens
• An amazing Redwood grove, Pioneer log cabin and many other hidden gems
All guests must be age 12 or older and weigh between 100-250 lbs. Guests
under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Pregnant guests are not
allowed on the tour, and the tour is not recommended for anyone with
A maximum of 4 vouchers may be used per tour departure time.