San Francisco Golden Gate Park Segway Tour
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
It's easy to send tickets for this event as a gift.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
Great fun. The segway riding lesson given by Devin and the other guides got us proficient and comfortable very quickly. Funny, informative tour of the park-- even a little off-road segwaying. We were not allowed to photograph when riding but Devin was happy to take pictures for us. Wonderful mini-vacation for locals (like us) or visitors. Bring a tip!
The 6.5-mile tour route explores the eastern section of the 1,107-acre park on winding trails and bike routes.
On the guided Golden Gate Park Segway Tour you will learn about:
• The transformation, starting in the 1870s, of a bleak sand dune area into the lush park you see today
• The Music Concourse and Temple of Music
• The California Academy of Sciences
• The deYoung Museum
• The Japanese Tea Garden and the California Midwinter International Exposition of 1894
• William Hammond Hill and John McLaren’s vision for the park
• The Conservatory of Flowers
• Hidden sights including the lily pond, Storybook Cross and fern grotto
• The historic Carousel and Sharon Art Studios
• San Francisco Botanical Gardens
• The Lawn Bowling Courts
• The National Aids Memorial
• Shakespeare Garden
• Strawberry Hill with great views of the surrounding park (may not be on route all days) and Stow Lake
• The Rose, Rhododendron and Dalihia gardens
• An amazing Redwood grove, Pioneer log cabin and many other hidden gems
All guests must be age 12 or older and weigh between 100-250 lbs. Guests
under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Pregnant guests are not
allowed on the tour, and the tour is not recommended for anyone with
A maximum of 4 vouchers may be used per tour departure time.