Explore North Beach's Hidden Foodie Paradise on a Culinary Walking Tour
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Upcoming Dates & Times
Flavorful food specialties are served from five of the following locations (subject to change):
- Molinari Delicatessen: Pope John Paul II was presented with a Molinari salami from 8-year-old Joey (est. 1896)
- Peña Pachamama: Historic site of a former speakeasy, serving up organic Bolivian fare
- Golden Boy Pizza: Peter Sodini’s vision of the perfect pizza (est. 1978)
- Original U.S. Restaurant: A fixture of the North Beach Italian community featuring homemade Italian specialties (est. c. 1890)
- XOX Truffles: Chef Jean-Marc Gorce offers you the finest handmade truffles (est. 1997)
- A. Cavalli & Co.: At the forefront of Italian culture in America for over 130 years (est. 1880)
Tour guide gratuity is not included.