Oddball San Francisco Uncovers City's Secret History
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Oddball San Francisco History have expired.
The last date listed for Oddball San Francisco History was Thursday June 27, 2013 / 6:00pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
This isn't your grandmother's boat cruise. RocketBoat is a narrated, high-speed, 30-minute thrill ride on San Francisco Bay. Roaring past the beautiful San Francisco skyline, RocketBoat screams down to Bay Bridge and near AT&T Park, where passengers will thrill to the high-speed twists and turns, propelled by the boat's 2800-horsepower engines. A classic rock 'n' roll soundtrack adds to the fun. If you want to get wet, sit toward the back. You'll stay a bit drier if you sit in the middle or the front of the vessel. Wet or dry, this ride is fast and fun. Learn More
You must be at least age 21 or older to attend this event.
- Historical presentations by Therese Poletti, Joey the Cat, John Law, and Paul Drexler
- Specialty cocktails by Jameson Irish Whiskey and Bruce Cost Ginger Ale
- Drinks available with $6 donation to the San Francisco Museum and Historical Society
- Docent led tours of the historic 1874 Old Mint vaults
- Photo booth by UpOutSF
- Skeeball machine available for play with prizes for top scores
- Music by the Frisky Frolics
- Food available by Big Chef Tom’s Belly Burgers and Bombzies BBQ
- And much more!
*Evening Schedule *
6pm — Doors open
7pm — Sky High in San Francisco
7:20pm — Skeeball & Playland
7:45-8:15pm — Break
8:15pm — Illicit Urban Exploring
8:35pm — Infamous Crooks
See website for full descriptions of each talk.