Oddball San Francisco Uncovers City's Secret History
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Oddball San Francisco History have expired.
The last date listed for Oddball San Francisco History was Thursday June 27, 2013 / 6:00pm.
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $12.95 - $21.95
- Our Price:
- $6.48 - $11.00
Visit Aquarium of the Bay for your chance to experience the Bay's fascinating aquatic wildlife up close. Located along San Francisco's walkable waterfront, Aquarium of the Bay is home to more than 20,000 marine animals native to San Francisco Bay, including massive sevengill sharks, luminous moon jellies and bat rays in a touch pool. Four exhibit areas -- Discover the Bay, Under the Bay, Touch the Bay and the new river otters exhibit -- provide a scuba diver's view of life in the Bay. Through hands-on learning and interactions with its trained staff, Aquarium of the Bay inspires animal lovers of all ages. Learn More
You must be at least age 21 or older to attend this event.
- Historical presentations by Therese Poletti, Joey the Cat, John Law, and Paul Drexler
- Specialty cocktails by Jameson Irish Whiskey and Bruce Cost Ginger Ale
- Drinks available with $6 donation to the San Francisco Museum and Historical Society
- Docent led tours of the historic 1874 Old Mint vaults
- Photo booth by UpOutSF
- Skeeball machine available for play with prizes for top scores
- Music by the Frisky Frolics
- Food available by Big Chef Tom’s Belly Burgers and Bombzies BBQ
- And much more!
6pm — Doors open
7pm — Sky High in San Francisco
7:20pm — Skeeball & Playland
7:45-8:15pm — Break
8:15pm — Illicit Urban Exploring
8:35pm — Infamous Crooks
See website for full descriptions of each talk.