San Francisco Food Safari: There's More to the Mission Than Burritos
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for San Francisco Food Safari Mission District was Wednesday March 29, 2017 / 11:00am.
San Francisco Food Safari* sample stops:
** Dianda’s, home of the Italian Rum Cake.
* Scarlet Sage Herb Co.
* Lucca Deli, for homemade ravioli.
* Mission Market, a hidden gem
* Taqueria Cancun, home of award-winning burritos.
* Mission Chinese Food, a legend in the street food scene.
* Bi-Rite Market, originally a mom and pop store, it’s an SF favorite.
* And much more!
Please note that tastings are not included. Food must be purchased separately by guests along the way.