San Francisco Food Safari: Discover the Culinary Gems of North Beach
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for San Francisco Food Safari North Beach was Friday February 24, 2017 / 11:00am.
Please note that tastings are not included. Food must be purchased separately by guests along the way.
Stops (subject to change) include:
* Mara’s Italian Pastries (famous for their cannolis).
* Little City Market (purveyors of the San Francisco’s best Sicilian sausage).
* Victoria Pastry Co. (A San Francisco favorite since 1914).
* Molinari Deli (A real old-fashioned Italian deli, one of the few left in San Francisco. Find out why their sandwiches are legendary).
* Café Trieste (San Francisco’s most famous coffee house and home to the Beat Generation).
* Tony’s (A slice of New York in San Francisco, one of the only places you can get pizza cooked in coal-fired ovens).
* Liguria Bakery (find out why people line up early for their legendary focaccia).
* And much more!
The running time for this tour is approximately 2.5 hours.