The Original San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf & Waterfront Guided Segway Tour
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Upcoming Dates & Times
Your narrated Waterfront Tour Route will feature spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay while you visit:
• Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
• Fisherman’s Wharf and its picturesque fishing harbors
• Cable Car turnaround
• Ghirardelli Square, home of delicious chocolate!
• National Maritime Museum and the historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
• Spectacular views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge
• Visit behind the scenes where the fishing industry, fleet and seafood processing are located
• See the Dungeness Crab Stands in Historic Fisherman’s Wharf
• A loop through North Beach San Francisco’s Little Italy
Tours are 2.5 hours long, including a 45 minute training session.
Dress according to the weather; remember the waterfront is often cool and damp compared to the rest of the city.
All guests must be age 12 or older and weigh between 100-250 lbs. Guests
under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Pregnant guests are not
allowed on the tour, and the tour is not recommended for anyone with
A maximum of 4 vouchers may be used per tour departure.