Vampire Tour of San Francisco
Explore the Gothic side of Nob Hill on this tour that's mostly true history mixed with a good dose of blood-curdling vampire lore and humor. Your guide through the city's vampire underworld is Mina Harker, a vampiress from the legend of Dracula who has lived on or under the city streets for 100 years. She'll tell her story and reveal the parts other local vampires have played in SF history as she leads you through the neighborhood with stops at Grace Cathedral, the Nob Hill Cafe, Huntington Park, the Pacific-Union Club, the Fairmont Hotel, and the Mark Hopkins Hotel. This tour is suitable for all ages, and you're encouraged to wear costumes or put on your finest vampire finery, as there will be a costume contest as part of the evening's activities.
* Additional fees may apply. For events with a discounted price, no coupon or promo code is necessary to purchase tickets.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Upcoming Dates & Times
Quotes & Highlights
- “Best of the Bay” —Bay Guardian
- “In addition to the wacky vampire stories, she divulges lots of intriguing history about the city.” —San Francisco Chronicle
- “So chilling are her tales of vampires’ history in the neighborhood, even the most skeptical tour-goer starts protecting his neck.” —San Mateo County Times
The tour runs approximately two hours.