Vintage Fashion Expo: Clothes, Accessories and Textiles
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Vintage Fashion Expo was Sunday March 23, 2014 / 10:30am - 6:00pm.
Most Popular Comp Train Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $32.00 - $45.00
- Our Price:
- COMP - $22.50
The 1995 movie Showgirls, written by Joe Eszterhas and directed by Paul Verhoeven, followed on the… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Kathleen Berryessa
view more less of this review
Great variety of vintage clothing, jewlery, and so much more! I'm going to make sure I attend the next expo in October. The only thing I would do different next time would be go on both days of the expo. There was so much to take in and check out(especially all the vintage jewelry at Donnaland) that I got burned out easier than I expected. Maybe I needed a good meal before too. Overall, a great time! I'll be back and will recommend it to my friends too :)
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Huge (or should I shout HUGE!) selection of vintage clothing and accessories. Lot's for the guys, too, which is harder to come by, it seems.
Everything from Vintage Designer wares -- think Oscar Time! to crazy eighties sunglasses. We made a...continued
The Vintage Fashion Expo features more than 50 dealers of vintage clothing, jewelry, textiles and accessories. Join fellow vintage lovers, designers, costumers, stylists, collectors and fashion editors from all over the globe.
- A wide range of periods (1850-1980) and price levels
- Every style imaginable, from Belle Epoque finery to bell-bottom jeans
- European classics from Gaultier, Chanel, YSL and Gucci
- Timeless American designs by Calvin Klein, Halston, Rudi Gernreich and Diane von Furstenberg
- One-of-a-kind, timeless wardrobe additions
Wear comfortable shoes — it’s a big show!