LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago -- The Ultimate Indoor LEGO Playground
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
It's easy to send tickets for this event as a gift.
Select Your Date
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Deanna
view more less of this review
Legoland was just OK. I think I was expecting a little too much. I thought it would be bigger with more attractions. A little dissapointed. But, thanks to Goldstar prices I wasn't too upset. If I paid full regular price going in with 2 adults and 2 kids, I would have been very upset. I do have to say though, the kids (8 yrs. and 5 yrs.old) enjoyed themselves, and I guess thats what counts!
star this review starred report as inappropriate
My two daughters (ages 8 and 5) enjoyed it but as a parent I don't know if it was worth the money (even at the discounted Goldstar rate) or the time waiting (an hour in the rain). Once they reach capacity (I believe this is 800), they only let...continued
LEGOLAND Discovery Center
View upcoming dates and read more about LEGOLAND Discovery Center
LEGOLAND Discovery Center is open every day of the year including holidays. Last admission is two hours before closing.
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago is a LEGO® family attraction for kids aged 3-10. It is recommended that you allow at least 2-3 hours to visit the attraction, but you are welcome to stay as long as you like!
Oct. 21-31, 2016: kids will discover even more Halloween fun at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago during Brick-or-Treat, the popular, kid-friendly Halloween celebration where each child will receive a free LEGO® mini model!
Spooky activities are set to take place daily, and include:
- Trick-or-treat for LEGO® bricks that, when all collected, create a special Halloween-themed mini model (free while supplies last)
- Get goosebumps as monsters and skeletons overrun MINILAND Chicago
- Dare to enter the Jungle Expedition and find all 13 hidden LEGO Pumpkins
- Sharpen your building skills in the Master Builder Academy where you can learn how to build a LEGO wherewolf model (while supplies last)
- Build like never before in the black light room and experience glow in the dark LEGO build challenges
- Take photos with Halloween-themed LEGO models, like a giant pumpkin!
Dec 1-30, 2016: Step into an indoor winter wonderland bursting with LEGO bricks! Beginning December 1st, young brick fans are invited to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago’s annual Holiday Bricktacular to participate in heaps of holly jolly fun.