Medieval Times New Year's Eve Extravaganza
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Medieval Times New Year's Eve Extravaganza was Saturday December 31, 2016 / 9:30pm.
Join Medieval Times in ringing in the new year with clashing swords, noble battles and authentic jousting. The New Year’s Eve Extravaganza includes:
- Pre-Show Hors D’oeuvres
- Admission to Museum of Torture
- Two-Hour Live Tournament
- Four-Course Medieval Feast
- Party Favors
- DJ and Dancing
- Champagne Toast at Midnight (non-alcoholic beverage for guests under 21)
- Midnight Countdown with Balloon Drop
- Continental Breakfast
You eat with your hands. Eating utensils were not used in the 11th century. The The king’s feast included on garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken, sweet buttered corn, herb-basted potatoes, the pastry of the Castle, coffee and two rounds of select beverages. (Menu may vary by castle, and is subject to change without notice. Vegetarian options are also available.)