Seattle Symphony Opens its "Baroque and Wine" Series with Bach's "Brandenburg" Concerto No. 1
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Bach's "Brandenburg" Concerto No. 1 was Saturday October 16, 2010 / 8:00pm.
Quotes & Highlights
Listen to the" “Brandenburg” Concerto No. 1 in F major, BWV 1046":http://www.seattlesymphony.org/_uploaded/audio/piece/bachbrandenburg1.mp3
BAROQUE & WINE SERIES
BACH’S “BRANDENBURG” CONCERTO NO. 1
Gerard Schwarz, conductor
- DARON ARIC HAGEN – Con Gai (a greeting and a farewell) (World Premiere)
- GEORGE FRIDERIC HANDEL – Suite No. 2 in D major from Water Music
- JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH – Orchestral Suite No. 1 in C major, BWV 1066
- GEORGE FRIDERIC HANDEL – Concerto grosso in F major, Op. 6, No. 9
- JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH -“Brandenburg” Concerto No. 1 in F major, BWV 1046
*All programs and artists subject to change