The last date listed for Can Can Castaways Holiday Spectacular was Saturday December 24, 2011 / 7:30pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Goldstar Member
view more less of this review
the service was very good, I enjoyed my seat and surprisingly really good food - for that, the Gold Star price was well worth it - the show was a terrible excuse for a cabaret/burlesque show - very boring and talentless - would not want to see anything like it again.
First Course: Soup of the Day
- Pear salad w/ arugula, goat cheese, and a truffle vinaigrette (V)
- Roasted beet salad w/ greens, goat cheese, candied walnuts and a champagne vinaigrette (V)
- Blood orange salad w/ shaved fennel, greens and raspberry vinaigrette (V)
*The Main Event:
*- Pan seared chicken breast w/ roasted fingerling potatoes, spinach and sauteed grapes.
- Vegetarian pasta w/ seasonal veggies, white wine and parmesan cheese (V)
- Pork tendersloin w/ fruit compote, braised greens and roasted fennel
(V) = available vegan