Chocolate Indulgence Tour: Two Hours of Heavenly Tastes
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Chocolate Indulgence Tour was Sunday May 31, 2015 / 11:00am.
Most Popular Top Rated Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
It's summertime, and movie fans know what that means: Hollywood blockbusters galore! With $34 for a… More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
Great tour, lots of samples of delicious chocolate items of all varieties including cookies, cakes, candies, ice cream, liquor. Very informative with a history of each establishment, as well as recommendations for restaurants that we passed on...continued
Quotes & Highlights
Follow Savor Seattle Food Tours on Twitter.
The tour introduction starts at 10:45am. Tour starts at 11:00am. This chocoholic’s dream tour promises to overwhelm your senses!
This 2-hour walking tour includes tastings of:
- Decadent chocolate truffles and caramels
- Mini cupcakes
- Gourmet popcorn with chocolate, nuts, and cocoa nibs
- Cheesecake from The Confectional, featured on TLC’s Best Food Ever
- Colombian drinking chocolate
- Smooth and creamy gelato and sorbet
- And more … if you can handle it!
What makes this tour unique?
- Taste more than 15 different chocolate creations.
- Try the cookie Seattle Magazine named as one of Seattle’s best desserts.
- Sample the cocktail that’s a favorite of many Seattle bartenders.
- Sample the chocolates that are given to guests of the White House.
Note: Substitutions cannot be accommodated on this tour. Please note any severe allergies in your reservation and we will do our best to make arrangements. Tastings are subject to change without notice.
Please bring your own water.
About the Ticket Supplier: Savor Seattle Food Tours
As seen in Bon Appétit Magazine, USA Today, and Frommer’s Travel Guide, Savor Seattle Food Tours is the #1 ranked attraction and culinary tour in Seattle! They offer award-winning food tours that explore the exciting history, culture, food, and top chefs that make Seattle one of the nation’s top culinary destinations.