Greet the Fleet Seafair Lunch Cruise on Seattle's Royal Argosy
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Greet the Fleet Lunch Cruise was Wednesday August 4, 2010 / Noon (Boards 11:30am).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- Sold Out
This St. Paddy's party boat is bound to be shamrocking, with live DJ entertainment, Irish-themed… More
Quotes & Highlights
Learn more about Seattle’s Seafair Fleet Week.
Join Argosy in welcoming the men and women of the U.S. Navy, Coast Guard, and Canadian Navy, as they enter Elliott Bay on Seattle’s waterfront for the annual Seafair Fleet Arrival Parade of Ships. Vessels seen during previous Seafair Cruises were destroyers, carriers, frigates, cutters and hospital ships.
Seasonal Lunch Menu*
Menu items and pricing subject to change due to season. All beverages (except fountain soda, coffee and tea) and meal upgrades are available for an additional price on board.
Choice of First Course
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup – Roasted butternut squash laced with molasses, real maple syrup, cumin and vegetable broth and topped with whipping cream and fresh chervil.
- Royal Argosy Signature Salad – Baby field greens, Washington State Granny Smith apples, Oregon blue cheese, candied walnuts, Bainbridge Island cinnamon swirl raisin bread croutons and rosemary vinaigrette.
*Choice of Second Course
- Barbecue Prawns – Jumbo prawns in Hawaiian guava barbecue sauce served with Southwest corn salsa and red skin garlic mashed potatoes.
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom – A vegan sampling consisting of a grilled portobello mushroom, fire roasted tomatoes, seasonal vegetables, Pike Place Market Pappardelle’s lime cilantro fettuccine and served with a citrus cilantro sauce.
- African Spiced Chicken – African spiced breast of chicken with attached drummette, finished with green olive salsa, and served with Israeli couscous and market vegetables.
- Teriyaki Flank Steak Skewers – Flank steak skewers with a Thai teriyaki sauce served with basmati rice and jicama pineapple slaw.
*Choice of Dessert
- Northwest Cheesecake – Raspberry swirl cheesecake with raspberry sauce and fresh berries.
- Dark Chocolate Tower of Decadence – Not for the faint of heart – this is for serious chocolate lovers. This condensed dark chocolate mousse is placed on chocolate shortbread and topped with caramel and, of course, chocolate sauce.
- Seasonal Fruit Sorbet – Ask your server for the day’s selection.