Seattle's Annual Holiday Parade of Lights Premium Dinner Cruise
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Holiday Parade of Lights Premium Dinner Cruise was Saturday December 1, 2012 / 6:15pm (Boarding at 5:45pm).
Currently at Waterways Cruises Yacht at HomePort
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- Sold Out
This St. Paddy's party boat is bound to be shamrocking, with live DJ entertainment, Irish-themed… More
Served with rustic breads and whipped thyme butter _
- Chef’s Salad: (seasonal selection of greens tossed with a vinaigrette, spiced candied nuts, and parmesan cheese)
* Roasted Corn Chowder
* Chef-attended Carving Station: Slow-roasted Prime Rib (slow-roasted to medium-rare and served with a natural rosemary au jus and creamy horseradish) and Oven-roasted Turkey Breast
(smothered in fresh thyme, rosemary, and whole roasted garlic cloves, served with pan gravy and cranberry compote).
* Au Gratin Scalloped Red Potatoes with smoked Tillamook cheddar and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
* Classic Holiday Stuffing (mirepoix, fresh thyme, and sage)
* Green Beans Almandine (fresh green beans with butter and slivered almonds)
* Classic Yam Casserole (topped with caramelized marshmallows and brown sugar)
* Assorted Pies (served with whipped cream)
Specialty cocktails, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase during the cruise.