Royal Argosy Dinner Cruise: 4-Course Meal & Great Views
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Royal Argosy Dinner Cruise was Friday June 20, 2014 / 7:00pm (Boarding Begins at 6:00pm).
Most Popular Tours & Cruises Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Home to one of the most stunning vistas in the world, the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival features… More
*Dinner Menu *
Note: Menu items and pricing are subject to change due to season. All beverages (except fountain soda, coffee and tea) and meal upgrades are additional on board.
Seated First Course
- Local bread is brought to your table upon arrival. The bread is served with whipped butter and sea salt.
*Seated Second Course
- Salad – Gathered spring greens, shaved fennel, radishes, Rouge River blue cheese, hazelnut vinaigrette, toasted hazelnut garnish
- Buffet Items*
- Seasonal Vegetable Crudites
- Seasonal Fruit Trays
- Quinoa Tabouli – cucumber, cherry tomatoes, mint, scallions, lemon vinaigrette
- Grilled Petit Beef Tender Medallions – served with Yukon Gold potato puree, Bordelaise sauce
- Wild Sockeye Salmon – cedar-planked wild salmon
- Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast – charred lemon, kalamata olives, fresh oregano, white wine
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna – served with wild mushroom ragu
*Seated Dessert Course
*Enjoy a fabulous finish to your evening with the Chef’s selection of seasonal desserts and included coffee or tea. *