Seattle Street Food Festival: Skip the Long Lines, Taste Everything
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Seattle Street Food Festival was Saturday August 9, 2014 / Noon - 10:00pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Kim Pasion
view more less of this review
The VIF pass was completely useless. Most trucks didn't have anyone monitoring the VIF line so when using the pass, you just stood there awkwardly while trying to get the cashier's attention. But, besides that none of the lines were ever really that long, so you were really only getting ahead one or two people. Also, when purchasing the pass the description said that it was valid from noon until 10pm, but it was only valid until 5pm.
When you picked up the pass, the attendant directed you to another booth for the ActivityPal app where they promised free food if you downloaded their app. However, they didn't tell you anything about the app, why you would want to use the app and the voucher they gave you was only for a couple dollars off at only a handful of trucks. It was VERY misleading.
All-in-all, a pretty underwhelming experience.
The Seattle Street Food Festival is free to enter.
Saturday VIF (Very Important Foodie) Pass includes:
- Skip the Line Access from Noon-10:00pm (Reduces Wait Time by 15 – 20 Minutes)
- Branded, Limited Edition Tote by Activity Pal
- 2014 Commemorative Pass & Lanyard
- (1) $5 Beer Token in VIF Lounge
- $25 Lyft Coupon for First-Time Users
- Water Bottle
- 5 oz. Caffe Vita Sample Bag
- Access to VIF Lounge on Saturday from Noon – 5:00pm in Cal Anderson Park