Seattle Street Food Festival: Skip the Long Lines, Taste Everything
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Seattle Street Food Festival was Saturday August 9, 2014 / Noon - 10:00pm.
Most Popular Foodie Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Inspired by the much-anticipated return of David Lynch's trippy TV drama Twin Peaks, Lost Falls… More
The Seattle Street Food Festival is free to enter.
Saturday VIF (Very Important Foodie) Pass includes:
- Skip the Line Access from Noon-10:00pm (Reduces Wait Time by 15 – 20 Minutes)
- Branded, Limited Edition Tote by Activity Pal
- 2014 Commemorative Pass & Lanyard
- (1) $5 Beer Token in VIF Lounge
- $25 Lyft Coupon for First-Time Users
- Water Bottle
- 5 oz. Caffe Vita Sample Bag
- Access to VIF Lounge on Saturday from Noon – 5:00pm in Cal Anderson Park