Tillicum Excursion: Native American History Comes Alive
The last date listed for Tillicum Excursion was Thursday, Jul. 27, 2017 / 11:30am.
Your four-hour event includes:
• A unique dining experience including a clam nectar appetizer, a Northwest-flavors inspired buffet with dessert. Explore the full menu.
• Roasted fish prepared in the traditional style of Northwest Native Americans on stakes over alder wood fires.
• Stage performance combining live dancers and 3D projection technology for a dramatic storytelling presentation.
• Time after the performance to enjoy the works of art featured throughout the longhouse or browse the gift shop.
• Beaches and forest trails waiting to be explored.
… and the return cruise!
You are advised to wear layers, as the weather can be chilly on the water and the island.