A Mortician Overcomes Her Fear of the Living World in Comedy Wake
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Wake was Sunday May 25, 2014 / 3:00pm.
Most Popular Comp Train Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- $21.00 - $72.00
- Our Price:
- COMP - $38.00
Come out and see the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks celebrate its historic 20th season when they play… More
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from StephanieRed Velvet
view more less of this review
We love the intimacy of the Fremont Centre Theatre. That lovely patio area is great, but needs something to draw people in to it. Perhaps it should be the food and drink area?
Thought the play was very well-done; all actors were quite good, with Joe and Samantha being exceptional.
Quotes & Highlights
- “A winning West Coast premiere … meticulous direction from Matt Kirkwood and a truly loving cast. … you will hopefully be captivated… by its gently powerful, life-affirming qualities.”—BroadwayWorld.com
- “Darkly humorous and poignant … Director Matt Kirkwood deftly maneuvers his formidable cast — from playwright Crim’s snappy one-liners to touching dialogue without the actors skipping a beat.”—Stage Raw (Pick of the Week, Top Ten Shows in L.A.)
- “Deft direction … an all-around terrific ensemble, topnotch production design …
… brilliantly conceived and stunningly executed … Whether the Fremont Centre Theatre is five minutes from where you live or a bit farther afield, Wake makes a visit to picturesque South Pasadena well worth the drive.”—StageSceneLA
- “The all-star cast in Wake is absolutely terrific. This heartfelt story about life and death and everything in between is masterfully directed by Matt Kirkwood.”—Performing Arts LIVE
This play is appropriate for ages 14 and older.
About the Ticket Supplier: SeaGlass Theatre
The mission of SeaGlass Theatre is to share stories that illuminate the American experience, believing that in the remote corners of the human spirit, one can find beauty.
Our goal is to promote enthusiasm for theater by creating theatrical events that welcome and engage our community.