Rare Book Fair With Antiques Roadshow's Ken Sanders, Literary Trivia and More
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for 24th Annual Twin Cities Antiquarian & Rare Book Fair was June 27 (3pm-8pm) & June 28 (10am-4pm).
Reviews & Ratings
Events & Speakers
- Discovery Day is Saturday, June 28th, from 12-3pm! Visitors are invited to bring in up to four books from their own collection to be evaluated by an expert.
- Members of Minnesota Center for Book Arts’ artist co-op will be returning to the fair and letterpress printing free keepsake bookmarks on a Kelsey tabletop press.
- Rob Callahan returns for more Literary Trivia.
- Patrick Coleman, Acquisitions Librarian for the Minnesota Historical Society, and friends will read from rare children’s books from the Minnesota Historical Society’s collections.
- Ken Sanders of Ken Sanders Rare Books and Antiques Roadshow will be speaking.