Rare Book Fair With Antiques Roadshow's Ken Sanders, Literary Trivia and More
Once upon a time, making books was a craft and antique books demonstrate just how beautiful a book can be when made by the right person. In the age of Kindles and iPads, such books are very rare, but there's still a flourishing scene of book lovers and collectors keeping the tradition alive. Whether you're a collector, a book lover, or just interested in learning more about the whole scene, there's a lot to do at the Twin Cities Antiquarian & Rare Book Fair. There's literary trivia with a cash prize, readings from rare children's books, experts who will evaluate any rare books you have and Ken Sanders from Antiques Roadshow will talk about his experiences on the show and as a hunter of book thieves.
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
All offers for 24th Annual Twin Cities Antiquarian & Rare Book Fair have expired.
The last date listed for 24th Annual Twin Cities Antiquarian & Rare Book Fair was June 27 (3pm-8pm) & June 28 (10am-4pm).
Events & Speakers
- Discovery Day is Saturday, June 28th, from 12-3pm! Visitors are invited to bring in up to four books from their own collection to be evaluated by an expert.
- Members of Minnesota Center for Book Arts’ artist co-op will be returning to the fair and letterpress printing free keepsake bookmarks on a Kelsey tabletop press.
- Rob Callahan returns for more Literary Trivia.
- Patrick Coleman, Acquisitions Librarian for the Minnesota Historical Society, and friends will read from rare children’s books from the Minnesota Historical Society’s collections.
- Ken Sanders of Ken Sanders Rare Books and Antiques Roadshow will be speaking.