Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers was Wednesday November 13, 2013 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- COMP - $17.50
DC Cruises provides a 50-minute getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. Enjoy the fresh air… More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The two presenters were GREAT! The seminar was very informative and I learned a lot. It has definitely taken out a lot of the "unknowns" when it comes to purchasing a home. I feel much more confident after attending this seminar than I did before....continued
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in the class:
- Rent vs. Buy
- All the right reasons to determine if home ownership is meant for you
- Mortgage Basics: Rates, Points, Fees
- Financing Basics: FHA, Conventional, Conforming, and “Jumbo” loans
- Short Sale, Foreclosure/REO/Bank Owned Basics
- Buyer agency and choosing an agent
- Writing an offer and navigating through to a successful closing
- Want to benefit from the new and expanded Federal Tax Credit? Learn how to save up to $2,000 in closing costs
About the Ticket Supplier: Professionals in the City
Professionals in the City is a socializing and networking organization that offers professionals in major cities an opportunity to unwind, have fun, and meet people who share their interests outside of the workplace.