Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers have expired.
The last date listed for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers was Wednesday November 13, 2013 / 7:00pm.
Most Popular Under $10 Event Nearby:
- Full Price:
- $10.00 - $20.00
- Our Price:
- $5.00 - $10.00
Thanks to a recent $8 million renovation, the gorgeous art-deco Bethesda Theatre is now Bethesda Blues & Jazz Supper Club, a hot spot for live music, dining and drinking. The club offers great entertainment from top national blues and jazz artists, plus the best talent from the mid-Atlantic region, in an intimate setting with excellent acoustics. Enjoy a great dinner served up with a little blues and jazz -- Executive Chef William Pack Jr. has created a Creole/Cajun-inspired menu with a bevy of mouthwatering choices, including delicious desserts. See the full event listing for upcoming performers. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in the class:
- Rent vs. Buy
- All the right reasons to determine if home ownership is meant for you
- Mortgage Basics: Rates, Points, Fees
- Financing Basics: FHA, Conventional, Conforming, and “Jumbo” loans
- Short Sale, Foreclosure/REO/Bank Owned Basics
- Buyer agency and choosing an agent
- Writing an offer and navigating through to a successful closing
- Want to benefit from the new and expanded Federal Tax Credit? Learn how to save up to $2,000 in closing costs