Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Home Buying Process Class: How to Buy A Home For First-Timers was Wednesday June 22, 2011 / 7:00pm.
Currently at Sixth & I Historic Synagogue
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
- COMP - $9
The Kennedy Center Chamber Players -- featuring principal and guest players of the National Symphony… More
Quotes & Highlights
This class is offered around the Washington area. Check out the great Goldstar reviews for the class at Civilian Art Projects.
Here’s just a few of the things you’ll learn in the class:
- Rent vs. Buy
- All the right reasons to determine if home ownership is meant for you
- Mortgage Basics: Rates, Points, Fees
- Financing Basics: FHA, Conventional, Conforming, and “Jumbo” loans
- Short Sale, Foreclosure/REO/Bank Owned Basics
- Buyer agency and choosing an Agent
- Writing an Offer and Navigating Through to a Successful Closing
- Want to benefit from the New and Expanded Federal Tax Credit? Learn How To Save up to $2000 in Closing Costs