Seminar for Men: How to Approach and Attract Women - Pick-Up Lines Don't Work
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for How to Approach and Attract Women was Wednesday January 18, 2012 / 7:00pm.
Currently at Sixth & I Historic Synagogue
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Like a cheery campfire, the warm voice and crackling wit of balladeer Livingston Taylor has beckoned… More
Reviews & Ratings
A word of advice, gentlemen, from the song by the Georgia Satellites, “Don’t gimme no lines, and keep your hands to yourself!” The old “pick-up” lines just don’t work today! If you are still trying to meet and date interesting ladies, you will get nowhere with “What’s your sign?” and “Do you come here often?” Back in the 60’s, Mama Cass Elliot sang, “Worn out phrases and longing gazes won’t get you where you want to go!” Great advice!
Do you have difficulty approaching a lady you don’t know? Do you become tongue-tied and frozen instead of using the art of interesting conversation? Does the modern dating scene bamboozle you? Do you feel uncomfortable and unsure of yourself on dates? If so, this fun and unique seminar is just what you need! Anyone can learn these practices; you don’t have to look like Johnny Depp or win the Nobel Prize; just be your best self! No ancient and boring pick-up lines, no gimmicks; just plain, easily mastered techniques from an instructor who has been there.
In this great, can’t-miss seminar, you will learn:
- Basic social skills
- Internalizing social skills into your interpersonal relationships
- Develop the charisma that attracts others who will want to meet you
- Using your all-important confidence and self-esteem to help you meet others
- Tips on reading women’s body language; is she interested?
- How to eliminate the fear of approaching new, interesting ladies
- Eliminating stress and anxiety in social situations or intimate encounters
- When to approach a lady and what to say when you do
- Handling other men who express interest in the lady you admire
- How to avoid the “let’s just be friends” pitfall
- Ways to end conversations and leave “possibilities” open
- Being honest and sincere, without giving too much (boring) information
- The most common mistakes men make in approaching women
- Get those phone numbers fast!