LinkedIn Boot Camp: Everything You Need to Know
The last date listed for LinkedIn Boot Camp was Saturday, Feb 23, 2013 / 1:00pm.
In Part One of this Boot Camp, “Get Ready to Master LinkedIn: How to Get Connected,” You Will Learn:
• What LinkedIn is and why you should use it
• How to create a great personal profile
• How to navigate LinkedIn
• How to enhance your personal brand
• How to use LinkedIn’s tools and applications
In Part Two of this Boot Camp, “Master LinkedIn: Leveraging the Power of LinkedIn,” You Will Learn:*
• How to build relationships that are key to your success
• How to generate leads
• How to manage your messages and invitations
• How to create a company page
• How to find a job on LinkedIn
Who Should Attend?*
This Boot Camp is designed to meet the needs of people who do not know where to begin with LinkedIn. The course was created for those who consider themselves to be at beginner level with this social media platform.
- • Basic computer skills and internet knowledge
• You must have a working email address and know the password.
• Optional: Please bring headshot or photo for your profile picture. You can bring these either on your hard drive or a flash drive, or on your mobile phone — but you must know how to upload photos from your phone.