Balanchine and More: New York City Ballet at The Kennedy Center
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for New York City Ballet at The Kennedy Center was Sunday April 8, 2012 / 1:30pm (21st Century).
Currently at The Kennedy Center - Opera House
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
The explosively theatrical dancers of Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater have been creating… More
Reviews & Ratings
star this review starred report as inappropriate
The dancing was superb - as always.. The new ballets allowed the dancers to showcase their talents - especially the men.The third ballet (Wheldon) was my favorite, and both new ones will surely become a lasting part of the NYC repertoire.
The acclaimed New York City Ballet, renowned for its linear purity, speed, and musicality, performs two mixed repertory programs accompanied by the Kennedy Center Opera House Orchestra.
April 6, 2012 at 8:30pm – Program A: All American (Timing: Approx. 2-½ hours, with two 20-minute intermissions)
* Who Cares? (Balanchine/Gershwin, arr. Kay)
* Fearful Symmetries (Martins/Adams)
* West Side Story Suite (Robbins/Bernstein)
April 8, 2012 at 1:30pm – Program B: 21st Century (Timing: Approx. 2-¼ hours, with two 20-minute intermissions)
* Hallelujah Junction (Martins/Adams)
* Russian Seasons (Ratmansky/Desyatnikov)
* Les Carillons (Wheeldon/Bizet)