Spy in the City: An Exciting Interactive Experience
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Spy in the City was Sunday October 30, 2016 / 10:00am-3:00pm.
Quotes & Highlights
- Check out this cool preview video of Spy in the City.
- Galaxy Tab 3 can be shared by up to two agents by utilizing the unit’s external speakers. However, for individuals to optimize secure communication and to receive an individual score they may choose to have their own GPS unit. Disposable earphones are available to individuals though use of personal earphones is encouraged to help save the environment.
- Allow 1 hour for Spy in the City (1 mile circuit).
- Recommended for anyone 10+ who wants to be a spy. Agents younger than 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You’ll walk outside on the streets of D.C. for the entire mission, so please dress in appropriate spy garb (blend in, be comfortable, prepare for rain).
An ID and credit card are required to rent a unit.
Spy in the City does not include admission to the Spy Museum. Those tickets can be purchased separately here on Goldstar.