Spy in the City: An Exciting Interactive Experience
* Additional fees apply. No coupon or promo codes necessary to enjoy the displayed discount price.
The last date listed for Spy in the City was Sunday October 30, 2016 / 10:00am-3:00pm.
Reviews & Ratings
Featured review from Lisa Sussman
view more less of this review
My 11 and 13 year olds had a blast but here are my (small) complaints:
1. I registered for a 9am pick up and the Goldstar voucher confirmed that I could pick up the GPS from 9-10:59am. However, when we arrived at the museum at 9:45am, we were told that it did not open until 10am and too bad for us that we were there early and no, the museum would not give us a complimentary drink in the Spy Cafe next door while we waited and if we had a problem, take it up with Goldstar. So customer service gets a O in rating.
2. The GPS broke down mid mission which made my rather gullible 11 year old realize that the event was preprogrammed and she was not really chasing a spy.
report as inappropriate
My family (two parents and two teens) moderately enjoyed this activity. We purchased two tickets for the four of us which was fine. We would have been very disappointed if we had purchased four tickets because each ticket comes with a GPS device...continued
Quotes & Highlights
- Check out this cool preview video of Spy in the City.
- Galaxy Tab 3 can be shared by up to two agents by utilizing the unit’s external speakers. However, for individuals to optimize secure communication and to receive an individual score they may choose to have their own GPS unit. Disposable earphones are available to individuals though use of personal earphones is encouraged to help save the environment.
- Allow 1 hour for Spy in the City (1 mile circuit).
- Recommended for anyone 10+ who wants to be a spy. Agents younger than 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You’ll walk outside on the streets of D.C. for the entire mission, so please dress in appropriate spy garb (blend in, be comfortable, prepare for rain).
An ID and credit card are required to rent a unit.
Spy in the City does not include admission to the Spy Museum. Those tickets can be purchased separately here on Goldstar.