Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise On the Potomac
* Additional fees apply.
All offers for Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise have expired.
The last date listed for Wine Tasting and Microbrew Sampling Cruise was Saturday October 22, 2011 / 6:00pm.
Currently at Patriot II in SW:
- Full Price:
- Our Price:
Climb aboard the Patriot II, a multi-million dollar high-speed catamaran, and wind down after work with a relaxing 90 minute happy-hour cruise on the Potomac River. You'll soak up the sights of the city, the national monuments and, of course, the gorgeous cherry blossoms as you enjoy the drink specials and snacks for sale at the on-board cash bars. Let the wind blow through your hair on an outdoor deck or kick back in the climate-controlled interior cabin. Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
Your ticket includes:
* 2 ½ hour harbor cruise along the Potomac River
* 1 Complimentary cocktail of choice
* Seven different wine samplings and assorted specialty micro-brews
* Purchases of additional glasses of wine are sold at $5 per 6-oz serving or $20 per bottle.
* Two cash bars available on board for purchase of mixed drinks.
* Assortment of cheeses and cut fruit
* And, maybe catch some football on a flat-screen TV