To the New Girl: 10 Women, 10 Monologues1009 N Dixie Hwy West Palm Beach, FL 33401
* Additional fees may apply. For events with a discounted price, no coupon or promo code is necessary to purchase tickets.
Turn any event into a gift that's…
- Festively wrapped
- Can be sent via email or mail
Experiences that create memories make the greatest gifts.
Upcoming Dates & Times
Quotes & Highlights
- “The writing here simply crackles with intellect, wit, insight and a kind of theatrical introspection that makes live performance unparalleled in some ways…”—FRONT Magazine
- “From the profane to the poignant, the opening and closing scenes effectively frame the other monologues, which show Macher’s impressive range.”—Los Angeles Times
- “Smart and sophisticated…is not an exaggeration when talking about this new play. This poignant and often humorous look at relationships from the female perspective is witty, charming and well worth seeing. It is an enjoyable and sometimes uneasy look at women who are ‘left behind’ when dreams, hope, and trust are shattered."—NoHo Arts
- “Written with gritty insight and raw emotion, by promising new young playwright Samantha Macher, this is a provocative study of the deep pain of “cheating” by your ‘one and only.’ … Some scenes are humorous, some are kinky, and some are heartwarming… but all contain painful honesty."—Tolucan Times
Cast includes Diana Loy, Kat Kenny, Kimberly Smith, Carole Blane, Heather Hilend, Stephanie Hicks, Reese Hart, Ashley Bitton, Valerie Jett, Carnesha Smith, Tashna Richards and Patti Bello.