DTLA Murder Mystery Ghost Tour Tickets
About DTLA Murder Mystery Ghost Tour
On our DTLA Murder Mystery Ghost tour we goes on an investigation of the noir underbelly of Los Angeles – and enjoy cocktails in a couple of haunted bars.
First we visit the Biltmore Hotel, the last place the tragic Black Dahlia, Elizabeth Short, was seen alive. Next we stop at Clifton’s and learn about the anti-corruption drive of its Christian founder (who had a few secrets of his own). After that we move to the dreaded Hotel Cecil, which has a hellish history of murders, suicides and killers (including the Night Stalker). From there our DTLA Murder Mystery Ghost tour moves to the once grand Alexandria Hotel, where Rudolph Valentino’s ghost still haunts his old penthouse, then the Barclay Hotel, home to two serial killers – and also the scene of some of their most brutal murders. We visit the site of the Chinatown Massacre of 1871 (still the largest mass lynching in US history), before the tour finishes at the Halls of Justice, the site of many dramatic trials, including those of Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel (twice) and the infamous Charles Manson. Join The Real Los Angeles Tours on our DTLA Murder Mystery Ghost tour and have sleepless nights for weeks!
- Walking Distance: 2 miles.
- Tour starts 6 pm, every Saturday, corner of Hill & Fifth Streets, Pershing Square.
- Tour finishes 9 pm, Los Angeles City Hall.
- The Real Los Angeles Tours donates $1 for every guest to Climate Cents, a climate change organization.
- We can go into 2 different bars for cocktails on this tour, each for about 15 minutes. You do have to be over 21 y.o. to order an alcoholic drink – but you don’t have to be over 21 y.o. to do this tour.