Hocus Pocus at the Autry Museum Tickets
About Hocus Pocus at the Autry Museum
Join us for a magical outdoor screening of the classic film Hocus Pocus under the stars. Follow Max and his little sister as they embark on a thrilling adventure in Salem, awakening three diabolical witches from the 17th century.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Parking will be available for purchase upon arrival.
- Film and food truck schedule are subject to change without notice. Food is not included in the ticket price.
- This is an outdoor event with lawn seating. Guests should bring their own blankets.
- Chairs are permitted but must be 6 inches off the ground and seated on the perimeter of the field.
- Outside food and beverages are welcome. Concessions will also be available for purchase from food trucks.
- Children 5 and under are free.