Descanso Gardens — Enchanted Forest of Light Tickets
About Descanso Gardens — Enchanted Forest of Light
Descanso Gardens is famed for its daytime beauty all year round, but when the holiday season approaches, it brings a special treat. It’s a whole new experience to see this SoCal treasure illuminated in glorious light. As the sun sets, the gardens transform into an enchanted forest and your ticket is an invitation to venture in and discover the magical world that waits under the glowing foliage. During this colorful and interactive experience, you can stroll through a mile of Descanso Gardens’ most popular areas while marveling at the gorgeous lighted displays. Located in La Cañada Flintridge, Descanso is a 160-acre outdoor wonderland featuring a Camellia Forest, a fragrant Rose Garden, and the carefully tended Japanese Garden and Oak Woodland. At Enchanted Forest of Light, the beauty of these beloved sights is enhanced by the bewitching brilliance of the lighted displays.
Know Before You Go:
• The path through the most beloved parts of Descanso can be seen with this map
• Dress code: Comfy shoes and warm layers. Remember to bring an umbrella on nights with rain. Enchanted is a rain-or-shine event.
• The route is about 1 mile long and takes most visitors about one hour to complete. • Plan to spend about an hour and a half to fully experience Enchanted.
• The route is accessible for strollers, wheelchairs, and mobility assistance devices.
• We highly encourage participants to wear comfy walking shoes and dress warmly. Outdoor evenings in La Cañada Flintridge can get chilly!
• Advance tickets are required to enter Enchanted and are not sold on-site. Please have your ticket available to scan.
• Closed: Dec. 24–25