Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour - Brooklyn Bridge, DUMBO & the Heights Tickets
About Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour - Brooklyn Bridge, DUMBO & the Heights
Spectacular scenery, sights, and history! Visit the Brooklyn Bridge, DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park, and Brooklyn Heights. Experience Brooklyn's revolutionary cultural and technological history and the men and women at the forefront.
- We'll start in Manhattan with a walk over the monumental Brooklyn Bridge and take in breathtaking vistas of the Manhattan skyline
- Visit the stunning, recently built Brooklyn Bridge Park on the picturesque waterfront.
- Visit Jacques Torres Chocolate, the most famous chocolatier in New York
- See a fully-restored sensational 1922 carousel on the river
- Explore DUMBO, a former factory and warehouse district, transformed into a scenic commercial and residential neighborhood
- Walk through the elegant tree-lined historic streets of Brooklyn Heights with hundreds of beautiful townhouses from the 1800s
- Discover Brooklyn’s Revolutionary War and Civil War histories …plus other great surprises. You will discover the epic story of the Brooklyn Bridge, the great engineering achievement of the 19th Century, and learn about the family that helped create it. See the 1850 Plymouth Church and discover its charismatic minister and abolitionist. See the mansion where Truman Capote lived and penned "Breakfast at Tiffany's," visit locations where famous movies were filmed...and more!
The Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour is led by a licensed tour guide and historian with over 20 years of experience educating and entertaining.
Tours require a minimum of 5 people in total. You will be contacted if the tour is canceled.
This organizer offers other New York area walking tours, including Secret Places of Central Park And Hamilton & Washington in New York: Secrets’ of the Past Walking Tour and Revolutionary Tours NYC.