Phantasmagoria Into the Mist: A Haunted & Musical Night Experience Tickets
About Phantasmagoria Into the Mist: A Haunted & Musical Night Experience
"Phantasmagoria: Into the Mist" by Lila Khazoum accompained by Pianist Alexander Katsman is a chilling, immersive musical journey at The Gregangelo Museum, a genuine haunted house. With a fiery vocal range, our Delusional Enchantress of the Night accompained by Pianist Alexander Katsman conjures phantoms, vampires, and witches, weaving a tale of madness and apparitions. As the mist thickens, reality blurs, leaving you trapped in a nightmarish realm. Dare to enter this musical haunt with your lovers, friends, and family and escape the madness.
Things to know before your visit:
- Don’t be late for your very important date! This show begins once all guests are present.
- Parking is available. The museum is located on a residential street, so please be respectful of our neighbors.
- Upon arrival, please meet at the sidewalk portal. A guide will meet you there.
- Bring a flask of your favorite spirits if you’d like to spike the elixirs.
- Dress to kill! For costumes be sure there are no sharp objects or anything that takes up more space than one seat, please do not bring any large bags.
- This event has a no refund policy once tickets are purchased.
- Photos permitted in specified areas. However, we recommend devices off for a more in the moment experience.