Monterey, Carmel & 17-Mile Full Day Tour Tickets
About Monterey, Carmel & 17-Mile Full Day Tour
Travel scenic California’s Pacific Coast Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula, famous for its spectacular ocean views, abundant wildlife, and historical past. Make stops at Cannery Row, made famous by John Steinbeck, and visit great shops and restaurants overlooking the Pacific, not to mention the world-famous Monterey Aquarium.
Next, travel through the famous 17-Mile Drive and see Pebble Beach Golf Course. Photo stops will be made along this gorgeous drive. Our tour continues to Carmel by the sea, where ample time is given to walk through this charming town dotted with lovely shops and beautiful architecture.
- Full-day trip from San Francisco to Monterey and Carmel
- Coastal 17-Mile Drive (entrance included)
- Plenty of scenic photo stops
- Two hours to explore Monterey and Cannery Row
- Stop at Carmel-by-the-Sea (1 hour)
- Expert guide and commentary
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach with a restroom
- 17-Mile Drive entrance fee
- Steinbeck's Cannery Row in Monterey and Carmel