Accessible or ADA seating may be available at this venue through Goldstar. Contact us before buying tickets to make arrangements.http://www.gwinnettcenter.com/ADA-Information.25.0.html
- Home by Dark
- Complexions Seating Chart
- Gwinnett Center Harlem Globetrotters
- Marvel Universe Live Seating Chart
- Hunter Hayes Seating Chart
- Jingle Ball Seating Chart
- Ringling Legends seating chart
- Performing Arts Center Front/Rear Scaling Chart
- Disney on Ice Seating Chart
- Varekai II
- Toruk Seating
- Harlem Globetrotters 2015
- Peter Rabbit -- Price Levels
- Ringling Bros. XTREME 2015
- Frozen Seating
- Friends and Famous Dances
- Infinite Energy Arena Seating Chart 2016
- Cirque du Soleil: TORUK
- Globetrotters (2016)
- Out of This World 2017
- Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment
- Lionel Richie Seating Chart
- Lionel Richie
- Sesame Street Live! Let's Party!
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Atlanta Gladiators
- Christmas with Amy Grant Seating
- Glorious Christmas Casting Crowns
- Shania Twain Seating
- Hall & Oates
- A Very Grinchy Christmas Seating
145 Infinite Energy Center - Arena Tips
- Casual 5
- Park in lot 1
- Parking is free 1
- Dine before you go 1
- Food and drinks for purchase 1
Goldstar good for very small venues (plays in community theatre) but seat loc totally unpredictable for large concert venues (learned this the hard way)!
Josh Groban With Idina Menzel
The weather was good. I wore jeans and light top. You might want to bring a sweater or light jacket since it seems a little cooler with the ice rink..
Betsy Follette Cox
I wore Take a sweater or lite blanket. Can be cold near the ice. .
Disney On Ice presents Frozen Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt
I recommend that you dine before you go to the event. Chickfila is right next to the arena and we visited before and after to skip the $15 snowcones and the $12 cotton candy. Of course my 5-year old threw a fit, but we got a $3 milkshake at Chick-fil-a afterwards.
Chick-fil-a is right next to the arena. We visited at lunchtime, prior to the show at 1pm. We also visited after for a milkshake and skipped the $15 snowcone a the show.
Be prepared to wait 30 minutes in parking trying to get out once event is over.