Accessible or ADA seating is regularly available. Contact us after buying tickets by replying to your confirmation email to make arrangements.
- Seating Chart (simplified)
- Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra
- San Francisco Performances Seating Chart
- Herbst Theatre
- Kinsey Sicks Seating Chart
- Ades and Cheng
- Forever Tango
- NCCO_5 Venues
- Herbst 2016
- Corey Trio
- Presidio Dance Theatre
- Herbst Theatre GAPA Runway
- Tango Lovers Seating
- Sol Gabetta
- Lecture GA
- Orquesta Victoria de Tango Seating
- Words on Dance
- Gay Men's Chorus_Paradise Lost
- Chamber Music San Francisco Seating
- San Francisco Performances - 3 Price Level Chart
- Nadya Tolokno
- Milk Street Live
- Jessie Mueller
- San Francisco Girls Chorus
- New Century
- I am Tango by Tango Lovers
- Pianist Pierre-Laurent Aimard
- Ivan Amodei Seating
- Boots Riley
- Tristan & Isolde
- Side/Rear Orchestra, Boxes (Yellow)
- Lindy West
- Ramin Karimloo With Seth Rudetsky
- Pasquale Esposito
- Sachiko Furuhata-Kersting Seating
- Trial by Jury Lamplighters 2019
228 Herbst Theatre at the San Francisco War Memorial Building Tips
- Dressy 1
- Take public transit 1
- Dine before you go 1
I was surprised to find that the "Dress Circle" was the front part of the balcony, a long way from the stage.
The weather was cold SF weather!. I wore fancy dress for a night out at the theater and a coat.
The Herbst Theater is a small theater and ANY seat on the floor level is GOOD.
Take Bart to Civic Center.. it's just a short 6-8 block walk.
It's a short walking distance from the Civic Center BART station. Highly recommend public transit to avoid the hassle and expense of parking.
Luis Bravo’s Forever Tango
Parked at a meter that didn't need feeding - unexpectedly awesome!