Accessible or ADA seating is regularly available. Please contact us after buying tickets by replying to your confirmation email to make arrangements.
- SF Jazz
- City Box Office -- 2 Levels
- Palace Seating (w/Big Legend)
- John Zorn
- City Box Office -- 3 Levels
- Palace of Fine Arts Sections Seating Chart
- Colin Hay Seating
- Esencia Flamenca
- Potted Potter Seating Chart
- City Ballet
- Christopher Kimball Live seating chart 2016
- Swan Lake City Ballet
- Bernadette Peters
- Dance Series 01
- Moscow Ballet Nutcracker
- Cash tribute
- Benise: Fuego! Spirit Of Spain
261 Palace of Fine Arts Theatre Tips
- Parking is free 2
- Dine before you go 2
- Pack a picnic 1
- Food and drinks for purchase 1
The weather was windy and raining. I wore two layers of clothes and a heavy coat. The theater was old and had very little insulation. People were dressed casually.
Keep your kids away from the "souvenir" table. Outrageously priced. Reasonable F & B set up. Beer, wine, Sandwiches.
We parked at the theater and then walked over (5-10 minute walk) to the Presidio Social Club for dinner. Food was good and nice ambiance at the restaurant.
& bring your own drinks or pay to eat & drink there, but it's a little pricey.
Parking Near Palace of Fine Arts Theatre
Click to View Interactive Map