Accessible or ADA seating may be available at this venue through Goldstar. Contact us before buying tickets to make arrangements.
The Shakespeare Theatre Company is committed to providing full access for people with disabilities.
- For patrons with physical disabilities or mobility impairments, a limited number of accessible seats are available. Please request special seating at time of ticket purchase.
- An infrared audio enhancement system is available for all performances. Both headset receivers and neck loops (to use with hearing aids outfitted with a “T” switch) are available at the coat check on a first-come, first-served basis.
- One sign-interpreted performances are held for each production. Please check schedule.
- One audio-described performances are held for each production. Please check schedule.
- Program notes in large print and Braille are available at the coat check.
- TTY: 202.638.3863
376 Michael R. Klein Theater Tips
- Dressy 1
- Take public transit 2
- Food and drinks for purchase 1
Before you secure your tickets, check and see if the Washington Capitals are playing at home. If they are, use Parking Panda for parking and make advance reservations at a local restaurant.
Take Metro to Archives and walk up 7th St. This is easier than the confusion at Gallery Place.
I wore Good shoes, jacket, slacks. most people were in business attire. No tourists..
Take metro to Archives which is less confusing than Chinatown station